Adoboloco Hot Sauce 3 Pack
SKU ID #933758
Adoboloco is produced by a family in Maui, and these all-natural hot sauces are made from locally sourced chilies represent increasing levels of heat. The original Adoboloco Pineapple is hot, Habanero is hot and their very hot Hamajang is smoked Ghost Pepper sauce. This gift pack includes 3 bottles per pack, and is the perfect way to get a taste of their different hot sauces.
- Includes: Three (3) 05 FL OZ 148 mL bottles
- Pineapple Sauce Flavor Profile: Fresh Sweet Hawaiian Pineapple with a smooth Habanero heat. The sweet tang of the pineapple works well with everything from a smoked pulled pork sliders, simple tuna salad sandwich, to a 5 star meal of fresh grilled fish or pizza night. This sauce is dangerously addictive.
- Habanero Sauce Flavor Profile: Has a very unique flavor pulling the fruity, almost Lilikoi (passion fruit) like flavors from the peppers. So ONO on poké, sashimi, or your favorite fish tacos or seafood.
- Hamajang Sauce Flavor Profile: In Pidgin English it means "messed up". 60% of the sauce is Kiawe (relative to Mesquite) Smoked fresh Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Peppers ) and 40% fresh Habanero. So you're asking what's messed up about it? It's not the sauce that's messed up, it could mess you up if you decide to eat too much of it too quickly, it's HOT!
- 3 Pack Options: 3 bottles Hamajang, 3 bottles Pineapple, 3 bottles Habanero, 1 bottle Hamajang/ 1 bottle Pineapple/ 1 bottle Habanero
- Seen on O List, August 2015
- By: Adoboloco
Availability: Currently Sold Out